Pages

Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, October 22, 2013



Seriously though, why would anyone not go to the pumpkin patch? It's such a fun thing to do. I waited all day to arrive a little before the magic hour. I wanted some day light but also to see the sun setting, casting it's beautiful golden light on the pumpkins. It was truly magic. Here are some pics from my fun night at the patch. 


Pumpkin head! I had to do this bc I've always wanted to actually put a hollowed out pumpkin on my head like in the movie Mermaids ;) 

I got myself one of those Cinderella pumpkins. Those are the ones that have green on them. I'm really excited about carving it. 
And of course, I HAD to feed the animals. They were so sweet! I even had a little goat that kept trying to eat my shirt and ram his horns into my purse. It was cute and scary at the same time :]

More Cinderella pumpkins! 
It was a wonderful evening. And really the happiest I had been in a while. I'm grateful for adventures like this. Truly grateful. I have found myself smiling a bit more lately, which is really a relief from the norm in my life. Slowly but surely, I am letting joy sink into my bones. 

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground