Pages

Can We Talk About Heartbreak for a Second?

Monday, July 15, 2013

I've had my heart broken a lot lately. It sucks, it is not just from one person. Many relationships within my family are not healthy and someone close to me has fit a few jabs in there recently as well.I just feel so sad. Sad that sometimes (almost all the time) it is impossible to only surround myself with positive loving people. What does it feel like to reach that point in life where you can stand on your own two feet and have the freedom to only be around who you want? I'm working really hard in school right now, I'm building the foundation to create the life that I want- I guess it is not happening as fast as I would like though. I suppose that sometimes one just has to accept that some people really do suck, ans heartbreak is inevitable. I'm gonna go think about something happy and I will post about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground